- 1 hour: £75
An assessment is needed for insurance purposes before any treatment sessions or classes. It will also help you get the most out of your physiotherapy.
Your initial assessment will be offered in your own home. The assessment will last about an hour, during which we will discuss your needs, assess your capabilities and discuss what you aim to get from physiotherapy. During the assessment we will:
- discuss your full medical history and medications
- discuss what you aim to get from the physiotherapy sessions
- discuss your main problems
- look in detail at your movement focusing on specific areas such as balance, posture, walking and weakness.
Having gone through this assessment process together we can then discuss the findings and make a plan for your treatment sessions. Treatment sessions are costed separately.
Follow Up Treatment in your own home
- From our initial assessment we will have discussed suitable length and number of treatment sessions needed
- Each follow up session is tailored to your individual needs
- 45 minutes : £60
- 30 minutes: £40
- Cheque (payable to A. Rainbow)
- BACS Transfer – please ask for details.
*All prices include documentation, any equipment provided and travel (within a 10 mile radius of Wendover or up to £5 surcharge if out of area).