- 1 hour 15 minutes : £90
An assessment is needed for insurance purposes before any treatment sessions or classes. It will also help you get the most out of your physiotherapy.
Your initial assessment will be offered in your own home. The assessment will last about an hour, during which we will discuss your needs, assess your capabilities and discuss what you aim to get from physiotherapy. During the assessment we will:
- discuss your full medical history and medications
- discuss what you aim to get from the physiotherapy sessions
- discuss your main problems
- look in detail at your movement focusing on specific areas such as balance, posture, walking and weakness.
Having gone through this assessment process together we can then discuss the findings and make a plan for your treatment sessions. Treatment sessions are costed separately.
Follow Up Treatment in your own home
- From our initial assessment we will have discussed suitable length and number of treatment sessions needed
- Each follow up session is tailored to your individual needs
- one hour: £75
- 45 minutes : £60
- 30 minutes: £40
PD Warrior Program
All costs as above for initial assessment and follow up / introductory sessions.
It is recommended that you have an initial assessment plus 2-3 introductory/follow-up sessions for the programme and a review at 10 -12 weeks.
6 week block of classes to enhance your 10 week challenge £72
It is necessary to have two individual sessions prior to attending the classes (an assessment and one follow up) to be able to get the most out of them (see What is PDPower? for more info).
Amersham and High Wycombe Branch of Parkinson’s UK will offer a subsidised price for blocks of classes if you live within their catchment or a member of their branch. For more information
PD Power/PowerUP/Warrior Classes
- Classes are an hour long
- Specially designed for people with Parkinson’s
- Circuit based class to enable you to go at your own personal pace.
6 week block: £72
Please note: to secure your place in a particular class you must sign up to a 6 week block and pay in advance . No refunds will be given .
Regular reviews are recommended to keep you on track with your goals . You can find about Review Packages here.
- Cheque (payable to A. Rainbow)
- BACS Transfer – please ask for details.
*All prices include documentation, any equipment provided and travel (within a 10 mile radius of Wendover or up to £5 surcharge if out of area).