There are 2 types of classes :
1. PDPower is a circuit based class for those in early stages of Parkinson’s with mild symptoms of PD. It is a high energy class based on the recent evidence and concepts from the PD Warrior™ philosophy to slow progression of the disease. Participants need a good level of fitness to attend and to have an initial assessment plus 1:1 sessions prior to attending the class.
2. PDPowerUP Classes are for those with a lower level of fitness and balance issues and can be attended with a carer to support you. Wednesday Class at Beaconsfield only. See Class Venue for details.
*Remember to book well in advance so that you have time to be assessed and practise the exercises prior to attending the classes*
- Friday 1.30-2.30 pm at Sprinters Leisure Centre, Prestwood, HP16 9QY
- Friday 2.30-3.30 pm at Sprinters Leisure Centre, Prestwood, HP16 9QY
- Thursday 11.30 – 12.30pm at StMichaels Church Hall, Grenfell Road, Beaconsfield, HP9 2BP
- Thursday 6-7pm at Amersham School, Stanley Hill, Amersham, HP7 9HH
- Wednesday 2.30-3.30pm PDPowerUP, St Michaels Hall, Grenfell Road, Beaconsfield. HP9 2BP